Business success depends—in large part—on knowing the who, what, where, when, why, and how of the market. How popular are your products or services with consumers? What are your competitors doing? Why are consumers choosing one brand over another? How—and when—will the market change? What are the trends for the future?
Business Intelligence (BI) is a broad category of computer software solutions that enable a company or organization to gain insight into its critical operations through reporting applications and analysis tools. BI applications may include a variety of components such as tabular reports, spreadsheets, charts, and dashboards.
Our "Developer Man" Business Intelligence team works on the implementation and support of various BI solutions in different domains
- Design and development of ETL processes, data warehouses, data models, and data visualizations according to the best practices
- Implementation of real-time, near-real-time, and historical reports from big data volumes (millions of records on a daily basis)
- Integration with various source systems and data sources (SAP WMS, Oracle, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server, Informix, Atlassian Jira/Confluence, MS Office documents, flat files, etc.)
- Extension of existing solutions
- Testing and quality assurance
- Performance optimization
BI consulting services in the logistics business
- Analysis of business requirements (working with end-users, clients, key users)
- Definition of KPIs and dashboards
- Creation of functional and technical specifications
- Providing training and presentations to various end-users
- Active role in project management activities
Administration of BI solutions
- Installation, administration, and monitoring of different BI systems and applications
- Issue solving and customer support
- Process automation
- Version control system administration
- Definition of standard operational procedures
Developer Man BI team has valuable experience in working with different business intelligence technologies and platforms
LET’S WORK TOGETHER , START YOUR PROJECT, NOW!
- Notes :
- The provided price is our minimum price
- The amount paid will be credited as part of payments. Or the amount will be refunded if you reject the quotation.